Hey TAA readers, we’re hiring!
We are looking for a skilled marketing professional to help us grow in new areas. This is a great remote gig for an experienced professional looking for part-time work or an energetic early career marketer who hasn’t narrowed their career focus to a single specialty yet.
You’ll be working directly with the founder as his marketing right hand, implementing marketing campaigns, communicating with our audience, and coordinating promotional activities with affiliates and partners.
Ideally, you have excellent writing, strong organizational skills, and a true eye for detail. If you have a love for fine art, that’s a big bonus.
TAA is an anti-racist business. Women & BIPOC are encouraged to apply.
- Write & update website content including affiliate product descriptions, course outlines, and occasional blog posts. This also includes making changes to website pages and blog posts to keep content fresh, links and images working, as well as backlinking to new content from older pages.
- Manage organic social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest with responsibility for growth and revenue numbers.
- Put the weekly emails our founder writes into ConvertKit and schedule for sending.
- Assist with course launch activities, including website updates, email updates, and communication with affiliates and students.
- Create monthly performance reports for website traffic, advertising, and social media performance.
- Research projects as assigned for content creation purposes.
- You should be an excellent writer. Clear, concise, and compelling. We’re not looking for a direct response copywriter, but you should know how to write well.
- Proficient with Gsuite, WordPress CMS (user, not developer) are a must.
- Savvy with social media channels in a professional capacity, especially Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Basic email sending in ConvertKit email or similar platforms are a must. Big bonus if you know how to program sequences or nurture campaigns.
- Basic proficiency with Canva, Photoshop, or similar.
- In your cover letter, tell us about your favorite artist. Feel free to pick someone obscure, and share your enthusiasm in your writing.
To apply, email email@example.com with the subject line “TAA Marketing Role” and include your resume and a cover letter.
In your cover letter, let us know why you want to work at TAA. This is a PART-TIME (20 hours per week) REMOTE role, but we’re not looking for someone who is just filling time. Pay is $15-20/hour, depending on experience. Benefits are not included. We are a small, enthusiastic, dynamic team of people passionate about making the world a better place for artists and are looking for an engaged colleague to join our team.