Want to create content for The Abundant Artist (TAA)? We take submission ideas in the form below.
TAA takes submissions in the form of writing, short videos, podcast appearances, and other media. Our blog gets about 200k visitors per month. We have over 23k followers on Facebook, 10k+ on Instagram, and we have a mailing list of over 30k.
NOTE: we only take submissions from professional artists and people who work in the art industry. We don’t republish old content, and we don’t take submissions from article writers looking to post thin content for SEO purposes.
Current topics of interest:
- What’s working in art sales right now?
- Stories of artists successfully transitioning from offline to digital sales
- How to sell art on Instagram – specific, unique takes, going beyond the basics.
- Emerging platforms like Clubhouse, TikTok, or new features on existing platforms like Twitter Spaces, Instagram Reels
- Stories about artists doing remarkable things in their marketing and sales
- How to sell online art courses
Our most popular guest posts are guides to specific platforms or ways of selling art.
- The best guest post on TAA ever: How to Write A Killer Sales Page for Your Artist Website. It doesn’t get much better than this.
- How to Prepare for an Art Show with Kelly O’Neal
- Melissa Dinwiddie – a four-part series on how her business mistakes led her to creating a new, abundant lifestyle. Warning: it was hard.
- Natasha Wescoat’s amazing break down on how she made $50,000 selling art on Facebook.
- Tim Aldridge – Power user tips for Imagekind.
- Hannah Piper Burns – How to write an Artist’s Statement That Doesn’t Suck.
Social Media Videos & Content
Do you regularly create images and videos that spread widely and are helpful/informative? TAA is also accepting video pitches.
If you are a skilled writer and/or video creator, TAA will pay you to contribute. Current rates are $150-$300 per article. Video rates are on a per-project basis.
We are happy to give feedback on pitches and mold ideas into articles we are willing to publish and pay for.
If you have ideas, let’s hear them!