image by Kristen Faulkenberry Mack
I have a pretty good idea at this point of what we’re going to cover in April’s group coaching session. Here’s a run down of some of the good suggestions.
- The basics of selling – how do you go from selling in real life to selling online? How do you get your website to sell something for you without being obnoxious?
- What makes a good website? How do you display your images in a way that is beautiful without using Flash?
- How to use social media in a way that makes money and doesn’t just result in having a fan base full of broke artists who are never going to buy your work?
- Newsletters: What to put in them, how to get people to read them, and how to make money from your email list.
- Search Engines: how do you get Google to list your stuff? how do you use Adwords without spending a ton of money?
I’m going to whittle them down over the next few days and announce the course content next week. I’m really excited about building the course this way. It’s a lot of fun.
I have some other questions that I need some help with too, though. Like how big your ideal group would be and how much money you’d pay for a course like this. I’ll take all of your suggestions and come up with something that is a good fit. It’s a grand experiment!
Advantages: cheaper for you, you get to meet more amazing artists like yourself
Disadvantages: less one-on-one time from me, more technically challenging (so there’s more chances that phone calls can go wrong), you may not be able to ask your specific question
Advantages: More one-on-one time. Get your questions answered.
Disadvantages: It’ll cost more per-person.
Length of the course.
Previously my group coaching sessions were four weeks. A one hour conference call each Tuesday night, along with homework and individual follow ups throughout the week.
What would you pay for a course like this? Seriously? Any price that you put down is good feedback.
Leave a comment below, find me on Facebook, Twitter, or email – cory at TheAbundantArtist.com.
I can’t wait to get this going!