Last year, Natasha Wescoat published a hard hitting post all about how she made $50,000 last year selling art on Facebook. It’s easily one of the most popular posts on The Abundant Artist ever (thanks Natasha).
Many people asked me for more info on what Natasha was doing. Natasha and I put our heads together to see if we could come up with something that we can put into a class. That class ended up being one of best things that we ever did here at TAA. It was immensely popular. Hundreds of artists have downloaded our Facebook course on how to sell their art on Facebook, and now I’m doing an update to cover all of the new stuff Facebook added in the last year.
I am doing a live webinar, scheduled for Tuesday, August 27 at 6 PM Pacific – so mark your calendar. (yes, there will be a recording)
Ready? Here’s the link to register for the webinar. Click here to register!
Tailored for You
After a year of selling this course and getting feedback, I have a pretty good idea of what does and doesn’t work, and what kind of help you need to succeed. We will be covering:
- How to create a quality business page and why you need to stop using your personal profile.
- How to get people talking about your artwork and interacting on your Facebook page.
- How to find and target the collectors who are after the unique art you create, and how to turn them into buyers.
- How Facebook ads work and how and when you can use them effectively
- What to Offer on Facebook and what types of artwork and sales points have the best sales.
- EdgeRank – the secret behind how Facebook’s activity stream works, and why it matters to you.
Note: You can purchase a recording of the old webinar here.